in support of the Blackfoot Challenge.
All charitable gifts to the Blackfoot Challenge are tax deductible.
Our tax ID number is 81-0488863.
Most gifts fall into one of two groups:
- Single outright gift or series of annual gifts
- Revocable or irrevocable arrangements for a planned gift
A gift by check is the most common way to make an outright gift. You may stop by our office at 405 Main Street, Ovando, Montana or mail your check to P.O. Box 103, Ovando, Montana 59854.
We accept gifts bycredit card through a secure online service.
Gifts of stock and other marketable securities (held long-term) are another way to make an outright gift. Please contact us if you would like to make a gift of stock.
Gifts of real estate or personal property offer another way to make an outright, or are a good choice to make a future, planned gift. The Board of Directors will review such gifts.
Your annual gift may be directed to:
- Annual Fund
- Specific programs
- Blackfoot Watershed Endowment Fund – a general use endowment currently building principle
- Blackfoot Community Conservation Area Endowment Fund – an endowment to support the Blackfoot Community Conservation Area
- Blackfoot Stewardship Endowment Fund – an endowment to support the Blackfoot Community Conservation Area, Blackfoot Community Project and other Blackfoot Watershed activities.
- A bequest through your will naming The Blackfoot Challenge, Inc. as a beneficiary of either a specific amount, a remainder or personal property.
- An annuity or trust – we will work with you and your planner on a gift that works for you.
- Life Insurance – gifts of paid up life insurance policies are appreciated.
Planned gifts generally support our endowments.