2016 Annual Report Photo Contest – Submit your photos by Wednesday, March 22nd
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR THE BLACKFOOT CHALLENGE’S ANNUAL REPORT!
For the 5th year in a row, we invite you to submit your favorite photos of Blackfoot watershed wildlife,
working lands, people and landscapes for inclusion in our Annual Report!
GUIDELINES FOR ENTRIES:
- Photos must be a minimum of 300dpi or 1MB in size
- Please include the photographer’s name and photo caption with each entry
- Individuals must also submit one signed Photo Release Form*
- Direct inquiries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries will be showcased on our Facebook page and the top three “fan favorites” are the winners!
— DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22ND, 2017 —
* Entrants should understand that all photos will be provided to the Blackfoot Challenge free of charge and the act of submission provides the Blackfoot Challenge the right to use photos in publications and other electronic forms of media unless entrant states otherwise in the Photo Release Form.